Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Wanda ***** ***** and I am having pneumonia like symptoms and

Customer Question

Wanda ***** ***** and I am having pneumonia like symptoms and calf pain High blood pressure and heart rate
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A cough, cold sweats, weakness, can barely walk I take care of my mom and she was just released from hospital for pneumonia and mrsa
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidare you having fever? can you take your body temperature?are you coughing sputum? is it yellow or green?you should see a doctor and get your sputum cultureed to check for infectionand you need a chest xray and blood test as might have pneumonia or the flu or viral infectiondo you have a hospital or ER close to you where you can be seen?