Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I was grabbed forcibly leaving major bruises now I cannot raise

Customer Question

I was grabbed forcibly leaving major bruises now I cannot raise my arm above my head without pain
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: During an asthma attack at the ER a nurse grabbed me to restrain my movement. He left a major bruse on my upper arm. I was defenceless and unable to stop him. I am having alot of pain now a week later, bruse still very noticeable lifting that arm to any length.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I am 44 female, small body frame. Have COPD, asthma history since i can remeber.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.You may have rotator cuff muscle injury in the shoulder joint. Biceps injury is also possible. May take several weeks for gradual recovery. Physical therapy can be considered. An orthopedic specialist also should be consulted with. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: