Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I had to take a drug screen new job and the first test

Customer Question

I had to take a drug screen for a new job and the first test came back negative - diluted. I am retaking it tomorrow. What can I do to avoid a diluted test ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.
This is Dr. Daviddid you drink a lot of water prior to the first urine test?I would try not to drink too much water before your net urine test tomorrow.the more water or fluids you drink, the more dilute your urine becomeslet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com