Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

Are you real? JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant. Customer:

Customer Question

Hi are you real?
JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.
Customer: If I had herpes is it possibly it can just be only on my scroutum
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Okay
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: The bumps dissapear then come back all over again I think it's herpes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.Herpes many times can occur just on scrotum. But they are painful. A painless bump which comes and go many not be herpes. You may attach a photo here which would help immensely in evaluation. A blood test can confirm or rule out herpes. Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you. Thank you.
The bump which you are experiencing may be;1) Mild grade recurrent skin infection.2) Sebaceous cysts which are not uncommon on the scrotal skin and may get recurrent infection.3 Warts which can come and go. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.