Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My son has a swelling between the thumb and index finger. He

Customer Question

My son has a swelling between the thumb and index finger. He keeps scratching it, it is warm to the touch. Otherwise he is moving his fingers without any issue. He did fall yesterday and landed on his hands.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: He is 2 and half years old
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.How large is the swelling?How is the color?Is it tender to touch?