Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have right branch block and seems to not an issue

Customer Question

i have right bundle branch block and seems to not an issue except heartbeat is off but I am having an odd feeling in my lower leg just below the knee is this something to be worried about
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: 63 years old blood pressure 129 80 with taking 25 mg of losartan no other meds over weight 230
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: just concerned if needs attention my insurance here makes me go to er
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.No this is not related to right bundle branch block.This can be a muscle spasm related issue.Since no swelling no blood clot or anything serious.Warm compress, Bengay massage should help.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/