Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I have a drug test -employment and it is a hair test.

Customer Question

I have a drug test for pre-employment and it is a hair test. I took a trazadon to help me sleep a week or so ago. Will this affect my tes?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I do not take it regularly. I just took one about a 2 weeks ago and a half one about a week ago.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I am on Lantus for my diabetes.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.No trazodone will not affect your drug test.It is not a controlled substance.Do not worry.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: