wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

Im looking doctor online that can prescribe Adderall.

Customer Question

Im looking for a doctor online that can prescribe Adderall. Cant keep taking off work to go to the doctor
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what information you need
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I have add cant concentrate on things. often start projects and lose instrist
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 6 months ago.
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there doctors online that can prescribe Adderall. If so do you have a link?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience.There are online places that can help. Here is some information on where you can go to get your medications:The only way to accomplishing this goal that I know of is to use a telemedicine service. By using this type of service, you will get a phone call from a doctor who has a license in the state in which you legally reside. There are certain medications that cannot be prescribed via telemedicine. The most obvious are narcotics and psychotropics. The best sites that I know of to provide the possibility of obtaining prescriptions without a doctors’ visit is : I wish I could help you but it is illegal for me, personally, to prescribe any medication online. Giving an Rx requires that a doctor/patient relationship be formed with a face to face meeting and the need for medication -- be it an antibiotic, viagra or strong pain pills -- be documented in the medial record. If I was to call in an Rx for you I would lose my medical license and, quite possibly, go to jail. It this doesn't work for you the the next best thing you can do is try to get your regular doctor to understand your needs and give you the medicine you require. Another option, of course, would be to go to ER. However, I can understand how difficult this would be for you given your current situation.Does this make sense to you? Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;) It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS