Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

Tearing off roof and my eyes are burning and red JA: OK.

Customer Question

Tearing off roof and my eyes are burning and red
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What more information do you need? I am a roofer and was tearing off old roof and my eyes are burning I was told that putting potato on them will help but it seems to continue to burn
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No i'm not sure what type of chemical was in the old roof
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 10 months ago.
Hi,As per your description,your symptoms are suggestive of Irritant conjunctivitis.You should apply cool compresses with cold water 2-3 times a day.Also take OTC Advil and Zyrtec.You should try OTC Zaditor eye drops.If your symptoms'll not improve then you should see an ophthalmologist for a clinical exam ASAP.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal. Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get after positive feedback.Thanks.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.Thanks.