Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My name is ***** ***** I guess that doesn't matter two days ago

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I guess that doesn't matter two days ago my left side went numb I don't know how to explain it it's not done all the way through it seems like it's just the skin because I can feel pressure when I push on it and now today or tonight rather it's twice as big of an area the numbness and I don't want to go to emergency room for something silly but I needed to know if I should or what it might be thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Do you have numbness in one side of body or just one part?Tingling sensation?Neck pain?What is your occupation?Stress and anxiety issues?Any other medical illness?Are you taking any medicines?Have you monitored your blood pressure?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.