Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I've been having stabbing pains in my right shoulder since

Customer Question

I've been having stabbing pains in my right shoulder since this past Saturday it hurts when I breathe and I can't get no relief I don't really want to go to the ER I don't take calcium due to the fact that they cause me to have kidney stones but I'm at the point now to where I'm going to get a multivitamin with calcium in it the pain shoots up my neck can you please help me thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hello!It hurts to take deep breath?Are you short of breath ? Anything in particular makes the shoulder pain worse ? Neck movements...looking up/ down/ side to side to sideDoes It hurt go lift Right arm to the side ?The factors that cause worsening may help determine cause ...Let me know on these details.I will be happy to get back with youBest for now >>>Anthony Bray MD