Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

Iam taking Ativan every 6 to 8 hours or as needed. I am congested.

Customer Question

Iam taking Ativan every 6 to 8 hours or as needed. I am congested. Can I take sudafed (4 hour one)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a lung issue and use oxygen but tonight I can't breath out of 1 nostril and have tried everything but a decongestant
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Sudafed active ingredient is pseudoephedrine. There is no problem in taking it along with Ativan.Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.Your satisfaction is our goal.