Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic
93434137

I have red bump on my penis shaft, buttocks and scrotum. On

Customer Question

I have red bump on my penis shaft, buttocks and scrotum. On the penile tip I also have a red rash/kind bumps. It started as a itchy rash on my buttocks and seamed to spread. I need help
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I'd be happy to help. Would you be able to post a picture so I could take a look at it?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes, give me a second it will be a few pictures. I'll let you know when I'm done posting pictures.
Ok no problem
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That is the penis, penile tip and scrotum.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It started as a red rash on my butt. Almost looked like bug bites or pimples that itched especially at night. Then spread to the gential area.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I thought it might have been beg bugs or some type of bug so I cleaned my room really good and sprayed for bugs. It hasn't gone away and has been bothering me for about 2 weeks now. I started to use alcohol on it and tea tree oil and the small red bumps went away. But now I'm left with these big red bump on my private parts.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My penis doesn't itch but after any type of friction the bumps become a lot worse. My scrotume itches a little but my groin and buttocks itch a lot.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Did you get it all?
Thanks for the pictures. Do you have them on any other part of your body or just scrotum and genital area?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have 2 on my buttocks and I woke up with 1 on my arm today. They feel like something is in it but don't have a head or opening and no leakage
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is the on on my arm
They definitely look like insect bites and I would recommend using neosporin and hydrocortisone 1% twice daily for at least 1 week (both otc). If they do not improve after 1 week I would recommend seeing a doctor who can give you a prescription strength ointment that would cover your whole body overnight. That almost always takes care of it should it be something like bed bugs or scabies (unlikely).This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating, by clicking on one of the rating options stars) at your end, when you are done asking.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't think it is insect bites due to it has spread even after cleaning everything and spraying everything
By insects I mean bed bugs or scabies which are extremely difficult to get rid of. I would suggest getting a professional to fumigate your room or set up traps if you want to be sure. Also wash your clothing and bed sheets in extremely hot water.