wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

Vibrating in left soul of foot. JA: OK. The Doctor will need

Customer Question

Vibrating in left soul of foot.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: getting a vibrating sensation in the left foot. On and off. Mostly during the day and when seated. nothing in right foot.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: some pain in soul of left foot. but mostly just the buzzing sensation that is, if nothing else, annoying...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How long has this been going on?How old are you?M/F?Do you have any other symptoms?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
A few days/week or two only41 yrs oldMaleTaking protopic cream for inverse psoriasisPossible feeling of slight muscle weakness in left leg around ankle/calf
Thank you for that additional information.There are many possible causes for your symptoms.You may be suffering from a vascular issue, mass/compression problem or even a metabolic imbalance.It is also possible that this is something that has no specific cause (idiopathic) and will go away as suddenly as it appeared.....The only way to know what is going on would be to see a doctor in person for a complete examination, possibly some blood tests and/or imaging studies.If you want to get to the bottom of what is going on I would see your primary care MD first and see what she has to say. If necessary she might want to refer you to a neurologist for a more extensive workup.Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS