Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My right hand is swollen hers to
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Hi my right hand is swollen and there's a big red boil on my wrist hertz very bad
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 8 months ago.
Hello!It sounds that you are dealing with an infection. The boil may be spreading to cause cellulitis. You need to have this checked ASAP..It sounds that you need medical attention without delay. You most likely need to be on an antibiotic. The boil may need treatment to be drained ...I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD