Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

A couple of days ago my right side starting hurting.then

Customer Question

hello. a couple of days ago my right side starting hurting.then the pain went to the right shoulder blade. it hurts terribly when i cough plus i am coughing up blood. do i need to go to the er?
Category: Health
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what could this be?
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,History of smoking?Neck pain?Nausea,vomiting?Shortness of breath?Pain in upper right side of abdomen?Are you taking any medications?Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i do smoke. shortness of breath when coughing have to hold right arm in tight when i cough. no pain in abdomen no vomiting or nausea.taking a lot of medications
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I understand your concern.Well coughing up blood,shortness of breath,chest pain indicate Bronchitis/COPD or Pneumonia if you have associated fever..So you should visit ER and undergo Chest X-ray,EKG ASAP.You may require prompt treatment.It's good to go rather than wait.Hope this helps.Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.Please to not forget a positive rating.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.