Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

There is a small black dot on the side of my tongue which seemed

Customer Question

there is a small black dot on the side of my tongue which seemed to come and go. may I know what could be the reason
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: it is at the top part of the tongue (not the underside)
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: it comes every few weeks and will disappear within a day or so every time there is a reoccurence
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 8 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Do you have any picture?Is it painful?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/