Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My feet hurt when I walk, can't put all my weight on them for

Customer Question

My feet hurt when I walk, can't put all my weight on them for a 10-15 min walk. I used to walk everywhere, every day.I feel that vibration now as I lay on my bed. My toes hurt like crazy.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: All the information that I read on my symptoms directs to diabetes, but every time I get check for diabetes my numbers are good 99 or 105. I weight 155 to 160 verse 4'11. Thought about walking but can't. I love to walk.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I would love to help you. Is the pain mainly on the bottom of your feet and worse when you walk?