Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ringing in ears, tingling hands and feet, neck tension. Also, I just had full braces put on five months ago (top-porcelain, bottom-metal). Could this be related?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidfull braces can cause jaw and teeth pain and pain in ears.usually it doesn't cause ringing in ears and tingling in your hands and feet.you could have a slipped disk in your neck putting pressure on nerves in your neck or spinal stenosis which can cause neck pain and tingling in your hands and feet.you might need a neck spine MRI scan.do you have a doctor you can see who can order an MRI scan for you?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, could it also be diabetes? or Menopause? Does the pressure/ringing fit those?
these are not typical symptoms of diabetes or menopausethe pressure and ringing sounds more likely to be from a pinched nerve in your neck or from tension in your neck or stress or anxiety.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
So, the next logical step is>
to see your doctorsee if an MRI scan of the neck or spine is needed. see if you have excessive stress or anxiety causing neck tension.see if relaxation techniques can help.you can get blood test to check for diabetes as well so you don't have to worry about it.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I will definitely use the service again.
please leave positive feedback so I can get credit for helping youdo you see the ratings area?