Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

I accidentally took my morning dose of medication this evening.

Customer Question

I accidentally took my morning dose of medication this evening. This included Prilosec and Tribenzor my blood pressure medication. I also take Coreg twice daily. My medication also includes 350mg aspirin which I have taken this evening instead of in the morning. My blood pressure this morning was 137/83
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: Had scopula of glasses of wine with dinner
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.One extra dose of Prilosec would not cause problem.Tribenzor can cause low blood pressure.You need to check the blood pressure now & see it at intervals.Usually the fall is not excessive & you should be fine.However, if the BP goes below 90/60 or if you feel dizzy, light headed you need to get an examination by doctor without delay.Take enough fluid & have rest.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.