Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My name is ***** ***** and my symptoms are foul smelling rectal

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and my symptoms are foul smelling rectal discharge and burning sensation in the lower abdomen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The clear discharge usually happens alot meaning big puddle of clear discharge in the rectum and smells
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 9 months ago.
Hi,What is your age and gender?Associated constipation?Burning sensation and pain during bowel movement?Alcohol and smoking consumption?Duration of symptoms?Itching around anus?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 months ago.
Hello KC Hwang,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.Since when are your symptoms?Were any investigations or treatment done?Does the discharge from the rectum occurs during passing bowel motion?Any significant past medical history or family history?