Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

I've had soreness and burning sensation days. It started in

Customer Question

I've had soreness and burning sensation for 3 days. It started in my back between my shoulder blades and is a very deep pain as well. Over the 3 days is has progressed to include the front of my chest, center and slightly left of center. I have a spasming feeling when I lay flat or slightly elevated. I have had some shortness of breath because it's painful to breath deeply and I had a bit of nausea this evening followed by severe fatigue.
I am a 34 year old female in fair health. I have eczema, oral lichen planus, and AnkylosingSpondylitis, all of which are aautoimmune diseases. I take 40mg omeprozole BID, 600 mg Ibuprofen BID - TID, 10,000 mcg biotin BID and a glucosamine supplement every day. Should I be concerned?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.

Well as you describe you should see your doctor for a clinical examination and X-ray Chest,Cervical spine should be done in your case.

Pain can be associated with nerve impingement at cervical spine.

Other possible causes may include Muscle strain.

Your history of autoimmune disease can also contributing factor.

However main concern is shortness of breath which is usually not to be ignored so I advise you to see your doctor for chest auscultation.

As your symptoms are getting worse over the time so a visit to ER can be considered ASAP.

Hope this helps.

Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.

Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.

Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.