Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My name is ***** ***** and my 42 yr. old son has been seeing

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and my 42 yr. old son has been seeing worms in his nose for months now. no one else seems to be able to see them in person. he has pics and videos of his nose and it looks like it could be worms. the doctor did not see anything, this is driving us all insane. what do you suggest?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We thought at first he was halucinating, maybe taking drugs, he does take pain meds , he had Guillian Barre, 5 yrs ago. It started with him feeling bugs in his head and now also feels something crawling under his skin, especially his feet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 6 months ago.

Hello, does your son have a picture of these worms that I can see?