neuromd2012
neuromd2012, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  I am a Neurologist/Internist here to help answer your questions
64994909

I am currently on diazepam and citalopram recovery meth iv

Customer Question

i am currently on diazepam and citalopram recovery meth iv use clean 26 days a have pains
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: i have
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: i am going to a addictions counselor and a mental health my addictions counselor recommended consnulting with a walking doctor about the withdrawl of anxiety
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  neuromd2012 replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. Is your question regarding titrating or weaning off Diazepam? Get back to me with a question and tell me more about your situation, and I will reply. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I tuess o just need a paychiatrist i smana know if my anxiety will become hearder to when and of im off
You anxiety needs other ways to treat. Group therapy, Yoga or exercise, TMS. You need to wean the benzos slowly, 20% less every 2 weeks to avoid withdrawal symptoms. I hope that helps. Please remember to rate by clicking on the rating stars. Thanks Dr Frank