Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I started coughing a few days ago, bringing stuff up only

Customer Question

I started coughing a few days ago, bringing stuff up only clear. Now my throat is sore. I have some prednisone with me 5mg. Help!!
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My throat is scratchy from the cough. I am trying to do warm ups but not to successful.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: That should be all.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 8 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya experienced Physician attending you.

This can be due to viral infection.

You can take Mucinex syrup, levo cetirizine tablet from pharmacy and have it twice a day, the syrup can be had 3 times a day.

See if the symptoms decrease in 3 days or you need to get to the hospital for x ray

Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com