Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I'm having some issues with vertigo, I had vertigo about 6

Customer Question

I'm having some issues with vertigo
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had vertigo about 6 days ago, lasted for two days and went away. It mostly happened in the morning in bed. Once I got up and moved around it went away. But I felt kindof dizzy most of the day. I just woke up about 20 minutes ago and the room was spinning again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you.
What is your age and gender?
What other symptoms you have?
Are you a diabetic? Hypertensive?
Any other health issues?
Are you on any regular medicines?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am a 36 year old male. I don't have much for other symptoms except a little panic and anxiety, but those are some things I deal with quite regularly. Not diabetic, no high blood pressure. Other health issues really only dealing with anxiety, I am on Lexapro.

Lexapro can cause dizziness, ringing in ears and vertigo like symptons. You need to talk to the doctor who prescribed you.

You also need to check for blood sugar levels, and a ENT examination at your free time would help.

Any doubts ask me , or request to leave a positive rating, only then I'm compensated. Thanks.