Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

Would just like to know if a cat scratch could transmit v

Customer Question

would just like to know if a cat scratch could transmit hiv from one person to another. my cat scratched a friend with hiv in the morning and then later on in the evening scratched my son (hours later)
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David

no, a cat scratch can not spread HIV virus.

HIV has never been spread like this before.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using