Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Past couple of months I have noticed periodically a

Customer Question

for the past couple of months I have noticed periodically a yellowish colored ball like object the size of a grape in my stool. Sometimes there may be several and other times there may only be one. The have a skin around them like a grape and squash like a grape. I have eaten no grapes in the past few months
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take a pill for diabetes because I have started to see a increase in my glucose numbers. I also take a blood pressure pill
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David

when you get more constipated, your stools can be come smaller and rounder

stool sometimes can be yellow with the bile your body produces.

you might need to eat more fruits and vegetable and fiber in your diet to help your stools get larger and softer.