Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

I'm having a warm sensation in my penis. It doesn't burn or

Customer Question

I'm having a warm sensation in my penis. It doesn't burn or anything when I urinate, I haven't had any discharge or anything. It's just really irritating. What could it be?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: That's the only problem I'm having, just the warm sensation at the tip of my penis. The girl I had sex with period has went off but she's been spotting for about a week after. I don't know if we have an STD or not
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

this is Dr. David

a warm sensation doesn't point to an STD

it could be just dry skin or dermatitis

did you use a condom?

drinking alcohol or caffeine can irritate your urethra and cause sometimes burning sensations when you urinate.

using very drying soaps like antibacterial soaps or body washes can dry your skin of the head of the penis.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's been going on for about 3 weeks now

I see.

have you tried to change your soap to a moisturizing soap like Dove? that might dry your skin less and decrease this burning