Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Am godwin inside my penis is always sweeting me when am

Customer Question

am godwin inside my penis is always sweeting me when am peeing what is the causes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when i pee inside my penis the extreme where the pee is coming out always sweet like is itching me inside why
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Sweating it seems ? Is that what you mean ? Penile itching and discharge would indicate probably a case of urethritis ... Inflammation of the inner penis... If you are sexually active then there are a couple of STDs that can cause that symptom (chlamydia or gonorrhea ) Check with your doctor or urologist ...

You can be tested and treated for this ...

Common non STD cause is ureaplasma infection...treated with doxycycline as an option...

A fungal infection could be culprit...may be treated with Diflucan...

So seeing your doctor or urology specialist would be your best course of action...

They should be able to help clear this problem up for you

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD