Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice
15267045

How to clean THC while pregnant? 18weeks need to clean THC

Customer Question

How to clean THC while pregnant?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: 18weeks need to clean THC from system safely
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Last intake was 2days ag
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 8 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.It would be prudent to stop any further marijuana intake,you will also need to stop smoking as that too has ill effects on your baby.It would take about 4-6 weeks for the THC to clean up from your system after you stop further intake,eating healthy and drinking plenty of water would help. Regular exercise would help further.Since THC hides in the fat cells,avoiding fatty foods would be desirable.