Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I accidently took my blood pressure mess twice. Took it

Customer Question

I accidently took my blood pressure mess twice. Took it earlier this evening, my boyfriend Tom me to get them at the pharmacy and I took on the way home, he said I should wait but I went ahead and took one. I just woke up after falling asleep in bed and for some reason thought I hadn't taken it so I took another. It's 10mg amlodipine besylate.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm 62
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

How is your blood pressure, pulse now?

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 8 months ago.

Hello Cynthia,

I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.

Don't worry; blood pressure medications work in such a way that it decreases high blood pressure to normal, but they are not very efficient in making normal blood pressure to low unless you take a very high dose. So, don't worry, just take next dose as 1/2 of your regular dose and after that take it normally.

Drink more water and fluids, so that the medicine flushes out fast.

Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating

[Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today.

We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.

You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories.

Below link is the fastest way to reach me,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com