Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dude, are you a doctor? Are you? If so, tell me tell me what

Customer Question

Dude, are you a doctor? Are you for real? If so, tell me tell me what planet we are on?
Category: Health
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have a serious question that I need answered by a caring person. Are you out there? Is this website just trying to rip me off? I want to talk to someone. Please, tell me you are out there.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
10 minutes have passed. I must admit I am doubtful, and am fairly sure it was a terrible idea to give you my credit card information. But hey, it's worth the risk at this point to get some answers from someone. My name is***** the age of 16 I've thought that I damaged my penis in some irreparable way. I've held onto this fear for half my life- I'm now 32. I just want to find a way to move forward, to know that I am okay, or not, and to try to get myself closer to being ok. I just want to talk to someone. Please, someone just tell me you are out there and I will tell you everything I know, and I hope you can help.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 8 months ago.

Hi Justin,

I'm sorry for the delay.

This is Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you now.

The question has been just posted to doctors community, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please wait while I read your question and answer.

Now, I'm a real doctor, well experienced, and have answered and helped many patients before. Tell me what your problem is,

If you are apprehensive to share in the public chat, You can accept additional service offer where I can give a skype consultation, so that you can clarify the doubts. This costs you little additional cost. But, nothing is unreal, Just answer is a valid site, that expert doctors clarify hundred's of medical questions daily

Let me know if you want a skype consultation or a email consultation. Thanks.