Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

My boyfriend teared while having inner course, why do you

Customer Question

Hi. My boyfriend teared while having inner course, why do you think that happened? It happen within mins. Also besides neosporine, what else do you recommend and how long does it takes to heal and to be safe in how many days/weeks can we have inner course? Thank you!
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Like what? Oh I did ask him if he had extra skin there and he said yes
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 7 months ago.

Sorry for late reply.

Is he having tear at tip of penis?

Associated burning sensation and pain during urination?

Is it unprotected sex?

Any penile discharge?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
he's having burn sensation. Yes it was unprotected sex. I'm discharging his blood. Yes around the tip of the penis and no discharge
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 7 months ago.

It’s possible to tear the piece of skin that joins foreskin to penis. The medical name for this skin is the frenulum.This piece of skin is sometimes particularly tight and can become torn, usually during sexual intercourse.

Probably he can use betadine liquid and also can apply neo-sporin.

Also avoid sexual intercourse for 2 weeks and allow the tear to heal.

After the tear is healed you should use lubricant like K-Y jelly in future.

I hope this helps

Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 7 months ago.

Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.