Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I need to know if Lisinopril from Lupin is gluten and wheat

Customer Question

I need to know if Lisinopril from Lupin is gluten and wheat free.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have Celiac disease. I can not have gluten. Wheat, barley, rye, or oats.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have not been able to find about Medicine.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

This is Dr. David

yes, they appear to be gluten free

Inactive Ingredients:

2.5 mg tablets - colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pre-gelatinized starch and starch (corn)

5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg and 30 mg tablets – colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate , mannitol, red ferric oxide , pre-gelatinized starch and starch (corn)

40 mg tablets - colloidal silicon dioxide, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, yellow ferric oxide , pre - gelatinized starch and starch (corn)

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com