I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
Following can be tried at home for hiccups;
1) Stimulation of the throat by a small tube or catheter
2) Stimulation of the uvula by a spoon
4) Tapping or rubbing back of the neck
5) Forcible traction on the tongue,
6) Swallowing granulated sugar,
7) Gargling with water,
8) Sipping ice water,
9) Biting on a lemon
Please read the resource;
If these measures are unable to stop the hiccups; you may need to take him to an urgent care clinic for evaluation.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.