Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I am having pain in left groin area and upper thigh. Pulled

Customer Question

I am having pain in left groin area and upper thigh. Pulled muscle or blood clot
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Thigh was slightly hurting sunday. Hurt more on Monday then Tuesday morning I could barely walk . Took two aleve and it helped so I could walk and work . When aleve wears off I feel pain. I think maybe pulled muscle but how could I tell if blood clot
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Don't know how I could have pulled the muscle. Had just started riding a stationary bike but had not been on the bike for 3 days when the pain started
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $27 after the Doctor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Is there any swelling or skin discoloration?

Since Aleve helps muscle sprain is likely can be from day to day activities as well.

Blood clot usually worsening swelling.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/