How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 44826
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has pressure around the kidney area and gh blood

Customer Question

My husband has pressure around the kidney area and high blood pressure
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: His blood pressure is 179 over102 and he says he has pressure around his middle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

his blood pressure is dangerously high.

he should go to the ER and see a doctor and get started on more blood pressure medication.

he could be passing a small kidney stone if he has pressure around his kidneys.

is he taking blood pressure medications now?

how old is he?