Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I just wore a heart Holter & had 34,000 pvc's during a 24 hr

Customer Question

I just wore a heart Holter & had 34,000 pvc's during a 24 hr period. Should there be a concern?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have a low BP & low pulse. I have not had BP meds since 12/5. My BP stays around 80/60, 90/60 has been 80/52, pulse in 40's. I took myself off of my BP meds. My Cardiologist wants to double my BP meds!!!! I said no, I can not function as it is & they want to even lower it.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: This has been going on for a yr. Just took the monitor yesterday. 24 hr monitor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $27 after the Doctor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

your blood pressures are very low

how old are you?

that doesn't make sense your doctor wants to give you medications to lower your blood pressure.

have you had your thyroid hormone levels checked? low thyroid hormone levels can cause weight gain and slow metabolism and slow heart rate.