Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I've had numerous UTI infections in last six months and week

Customer Question

Hi - I've had numerous UTI infections in last six months and for last week now it seems that I'm urinating from my vagina. There is burning sensation as well. Not substantial back pain, but some. It very foul smelling as well.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What more would you like to know? I had a partial hysterectomy a few years ago, meaning my uterus was removed. I'm worried it's either falling or my kidneys are in distress?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

I recommend that you see your primary care doctor or gynecologist or urologist to follow up..

It sounds to me that you probably have a bladder infection..

This may most likley be diagnosed by a urinalysis and perhaps a urine culture..

I think a few days of antibiotic would be helpful to you.

I hope that this helps. Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you!

Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD