Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have red pin sized dots forming on my inner cheeks and

Customer Question

i have red pin sized dots forming on my inner cheeks and white bumps on them as well
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: i was smoking cigars for a little less than a year prior to this i had what i believe was tonsillitis my tonsil had this white stuff coming out fo them when i squeezed them and i have since stopped smoking as of yesterday it also feels like my mouth opens a little further than normal and my left cheeks feels thinner than my right
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: i have looked in to this and it was giving me many websites with oral cancer but i have not lost my appetite
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am a cancer doctor

how old are you?

can you upload a clear photo of your inner cheeks and tonsils so I can see?

here are instructions

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0