Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm fawn. I have some pregnancy questions, My last period

Customer Question

Hi I'm fawn. I have some pregnancy questions
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My last period started on jan16-19 . in the 12th of this month my period had not came. I knew instantly I was prego. I went to my PCP and asked for a ept, he told me I should wait a few more days since it was early. I insisted and they gave me a urine prego test. It was positive but I clearly remembering the line was not as dark as the other line. The next week I went to my local pregnancy center so I could enroll in there programs, the line was faint so they told me I'd have to come back in a week. The next day I started spotting. I had no clots and I didn't even fill one pad full. That lasted 1 and 1/2 days . since then almost evey time I wipe , it looks like watery blood on the tp..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I went to the store and bought some home pregnancy tests because I'm concerned.. I took the first one with the weeks prediction, it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. It should of said 3+ weeks. I waited a bit then took the other, the line on it was fainter than the one at my PCP and at the pregnancy center. I went and bought more, waited till first thing am today and took it and i barely seen the line it was so faint. A lil bit ago I looked at my VAG with a mirror and it shocked me to see the color has turned purple! I'm positive it has always been pink in color. I googled it and I think its a sign of pregnancy. I'm confused... What does this sound like is going on? Plz help
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

all of these tests don't sound reliable in your situation

what you should do see to see your GP doctor and get blood bHCG testing

this is the best way to now if you are pregnant or not.

there are other conditions which can cause bHCG in your urine like ectopic pregnancy

doing home urine pregnancy tests are not always accurate.

giving your testing results, you need to see your doctor to get blood test which are more accurate.

are you willing to go back to see your doctor to get blood tests?