Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

In a lot of pain from sciatic nerve. My right leg is hurting

Customer Question

In a lot of pain from sciatic nerve. My right leg is hurting so bad . When I try to walk it feels like spasms run from the back of my thigh to the front and in my hip. I have some sklexian flexorel and celebrex nothing is helping.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've been in this pain for about two weeks. She gave me skelaxin and prednisone. I'm finished the prednisone but the sklexian isn't doing much for the pain I was wondering if I can take the flexorel
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.

You can take flexorel .

Also physical therapy should be tried.

You should see a neurologist or pain specialist forpain management which may include steroid injections,opoid medications.

Your doctor may also advise MRI of lumbosacralspine,NCV with EMG to rule out location,extent of nerve compression.

In severe cases,surgical intervention can be advised.

Hope this helps.

Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Thanks.