Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Its regarding retained products of conception, had medical

Customer Question

its regarding retained products of conception
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: had medical termination of pregnancy around feb 2nd. Ultrasound done after few days showed some echogenic products. Repeated misoprostol. Had a ultrasound today which shows endometiral thickness of 10mm and still has an echogenic products of conception with mild increased vascularity. no bleeding at all. Should I wait for the cycle to return and it will expel by itself or should I go for D&C?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 9 months ago.

Please accept additional service offer for Phone call. I can call you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please type your response here.

I see you requested a Phone call and that is why I initiated the offer, you mean to say, you don't want it?

I advise you to go for D&C as it can remove all the products of conception. There is a chance of infection if you wait for the cycle to return, so the best thing is to undergo a D&C.

Any questions ask me, or request you to leave a positive rating, any bonus appreciated.