Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Feeling very tiresome and I'm not sure if it due to age or

Customer Question

Feeling very tiresome and I'm not sure if it due to age or something else either way it' is upsetting to me disappointing to feel so out of energy to n for me
I had two glasses of wine but still I feel more tired then expected and I can't say for sure if this is usual for me but it definitely feels too tired for my liking
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 9 months ago.

Hello!

At age 36 it should not be age per se making you feel fatigued ....

It is common of course that we may feel tired for a number of reasons ...

Fatigue is a symptom which may cross over from normal range to the abnormal....

Medical reasons may exist that could have value for you to consult your doctor ( good time for a general physical as a good thorough approach I would say )

Common causes may include anemia / iron deficiency/ B12 DEFICIENCY/ hypothyroidism / sleep deprivation -- sleep disorders / depression / pulmonary problems such as asthma / diabetes ...

The list goes on...

Talk with your doctor about the details ...are you sleepy ? How much sleep per night ? Do you get tired with exertion ? Do you feel a lack of motivation ? Any unusual stress lately ?

The details discussed with your doctor help to determine what the QUALITY of fatigue you mean -- this plus the timing offer clues as to cause ....So then physical exam and supportive tests may help to find a specific cause or may help to rule out physical problem and at least may offer an answer or assurance ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD