Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am having a problem with falling all the time. No matter

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I am having a problem with falling all the time. No matter how much I look where I am walking I seem to always end up on the floor or the ground
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had a bad fall on October last year where I fractured my sternum, and since then I seem to be falling a lot more. I have had problem with falling prior to this but now it is just getting worse. I am too scared to stand up as I fear of falling. I do have Lupus [SLE] and was diagnoised in 1989, also suffer from epilepsy, drop attacks.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I really can't think of anything at the moment. One question I do have for you and that is, is this costing me anything?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

What are the investigations done for these falls?

What is your age, Teresa?