Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

My name is ***** *****. I have been prepping properly

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I have been prepping properly for my colonosclopy tomorrow. I was preparing food and ate between 1 and 2 teaspoons of canned white chicken. I have one more 1/2 dose of Suprep to take at 4 am. I am passing clear liquid right now. Can I still do this tomorrow?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am healthy. This is a routine colonoscopy. I ate a very small bit of white chicken twelve hours prior to the procedure. Can I still have the procedure, or will the tiny bit of solid food ruin the test?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 9 months ago.

As you have passed clear liquid so you can still go for procedure without any problem from small amount of chicken tomorrow.

Go ahead and continue liquid diet.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.

Your satisfaction is our goal.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Thanks.