Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have experienced a strange tight sensation in my head and

Customer Question

I have experienced a strange tight sensation in my head and when I examined the top part of my skull I found that I have a large indent on the top of my head that has never been there before.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have also experienced blurred vision at times but not all the time. My fingers on my left hand often have pins and needles as well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 9 months ago.

Does the indent run from one side above the ear, over the top of your head towards the other ear?

Thanks,

Schuyler

~