Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

, I'm feeling weird dizzy, confused, heavy tingling

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I'm feeling weird dizzy, confused, heavy tingling arms head ache muscle ache swelling
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had a lyme test positive western bolt negative showed + p41 +p66
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i had an mri and showed a mucus cyst a large one in sinus cavity
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have absoluty no energy, feels hard to get my arms working , swelling in my ankles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my name is maria
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Maria,

I'm glad you gave your name, since the page is showing your user name as "Don."

How old are you, Maria? What medications do you take on a regular basis?

How long have you been having the dizziness, etc.?

Why was an MRI done?

Answers to these questions can get us started.

Thanks,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had the dizziness since probably 3-4 months ago I've had coordinated coordination problems for probably years I take Zoloft and wellbutrin once a day 50 milligram zoloft 150 wellbutrin I had that MRI done I guess to possibly Brule lms for pinched nerve all it showed was that I had a mucocele cyst in my sinus cavity and they told me that it was large
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My my doctor decided to do a test blood tests on me and my CRP was 5.23 and I had a line test done the first one was positive then ate in the Western bolt that show negative only positive bands were p41 and p66
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The numbness heaviness tingling in my arm started about a month ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
38 yo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, but I have an emergency hospital admittance to attend to, so I will need to opt out. The question is open to all other experts at this time.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

I will try to help you. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Was the muscle cyst removed? Can you tell me more about the dizziness, confusion? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms such as fever? Any travels? What state do you live in? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any other medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?