Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

I have just started taking Ligaplex I - I am just wondering

Customer Question

I have just started taking Ligaplex I - I am just wondering if the effects I am feeling -- all good -- are just my hopeful imagination or if this product is really working.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am 65 - hypermobilism, severe hip and back arthritis and scolisis - Often I have sharp pain as my joints go outside of the normal range of motion - but having taken just a few ligaplex, this is much less severe. Am I imagining this good effect? Can it possibility work so quickly?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Also get muscle aches related to food sensitivities and have not changed my sometimes bad behavior
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Did I provide an email address? Don't recall doing so, but I know I just forked over $22. For my $22 answer, my email is***@******.*** -
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.

Do you take any other medicine?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alleve occasionally - took two tabs two days ago - took two Ligaplex today when I started feeling pain upon walking and felt better - which is what prompts my question. No other medication
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you trying to wait me out or is there a response coming soon?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What I take from this is that you don't know - would appreciate it if you just said so. Great little racket you got here - shame on me for falling for it. - Good night
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.

I do not think that the supplement will work so quickly.

It can be you are thinking over it.

Supplements work slowly.